Bucket List

A bucket list is something I've been thinking about putting together for the last few years. It's not that I'm such a pessimist that I believe every kook who predicts the end of the world for next Christmas or that we never know  how tomorrow will pan out but I do believe that very few things are impossible, do it before you never get the chance again is my motto. 

I'm quite the adrenaline junkie myself apart from my mysterious acute aversion to roller coasters (metal death traps if you ask me! nonetheless I have been on one and I don't think I'll be doing it again!) but everything else I'm totally fine with. I love heights, there isn't a day on earth I wouldn't rather spend being on a plane at an altitude of 35,000ft and very little doesn't make it to my list of curiosities.

Here are my top 50:  


1. Go Skydiving

2. Take a ride on a hot air balloon.

3. Go Scuba Diving (I've actually done this but I'd do it again and again)




4. Set foot on all 7 continents (including Antarctica and the Arctic)

5. Hang from Toronto's CN Tower



(Toronto CN Tower - Photos c/o Google)


6. Solve a Rubix cube

7. Vacation in the Igloo village in Kakslauttanen, Finland

(Igloo Village, Finland - Photo c/o Google)

8. Visit a live Volcano

9. Drive my dream car

10. Drink beer at Oktoberfest (I know it's pretty weird for a girl to like beer, but I do!)

11. Fly a plane (I'm not asking for a jumbo jet, a small plane will do)

12. Move to New York

13. Go to the Superbowl (I may just sneak in for the half-time show)

14. Take a dip in the Dead Sea and/or The Blue Lagoon (These places are supposedly good for skin conditions and have other medicinal qualities)

15. Hand glide over Rio de Janeiro

(Rio de Janeiro - Photo c/o Google)


16. Learn how to Surf

17. See the Northern Lights

18. Watch the Summer Solstice at Stonehenge

19. Learn to Tango (preferably in Bueno Aires, Argentina)

20. Ride a Gondola in Venice, Italy

21. Vacation in the Maldives, Hawaii and Fiji before they disappear one day

22. Go on a African Safari

23. Visit Machu Picchu, Peru

24. Walk on the Great Wall of China

25. Be part of a flash mob (they always look so cool and so much fun, dont'cha think?)

26. Stay/Eat in an underwater Hotel/Restaurant

27. Swim with Dolphins

28. Stay in an Overwater Bungalow in Bora Bora

29. Be a movie 'extra' - here's hoping I meet Ed Westwick and we live happily ever after 

30. Visit Niagara Falls

31. Tour the Whitehouse and *fingers crossed* meet Barack Obama

32. Learn CPR

33. Watch a Movie at a Drive-In Cinema (or outdoor cinema)

34. Visit Outer Space - You may be skeptical but this is already possible, you just need the 'dosh' for it. (Oh Richard darling!! Won't you be a doll and lend us the Space Shuttle for the weekend?)

35. Get Married (I know, I know but I can be soppy too!)

36. Go Whale watching

37. Hold a Kuala (ok so I've been told they're not so nice but they look so damn CUTE!)

38. Visit the Louvre Museum (Yes! Exactly! It's right there and I still haven't been! *sad face*)

39. See a Cirque du Soleil show

40. Stand on the edge on the Grand Canyon

41. Visit Disneyland (Can you believe my parents never took me? Suppose I'll have to go when I have children now *huff*)

42. Set up a charity to help the Disabled and Homeless

43. Buy a house

44. Go to the airport one day (no prior plans or holiday arrangements) and take the a random flight out somewhere

45. Go to the top of the Burj Khalifa, Dubai

46. Go to the top of the One World Trade Center

47. Learn sign language

48. Rescue a dog or two from an animal shelter

49. Sleep in a hammock

50. Fall in love 


Best get to work!
Hopefully I'll get the chance to cross a couple of things off my list by the end of this year.

What's at the top of your 'Bucket List'?

X O X O
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.