The Windy City Is Mighty Purdy

Last week, I finally got the chance to catch with three of the most gorgeous ladies I know, my three rocks. Even though we see each other quite often, we never really get the chance to catch up properly and it had been a while since we'd sat down for a nice meal out on the town, talking and laughing making time fly by.

We hit a slight diversion in our plans but like always we made the best out of the situation and ended up looking like tourists in a city we all "know so well". We ended up having dinner at Ping Pong, a really nice laid-back Dim Sum restaurant. Having been twice now, I definitely recommend it, you can get so many different yummy dim sum and it's not too expensive which is quite hard to come across in my experience.

I decided to wear my new Fedora with my outfit (bad idea!) - The awful wind had me spend half the night chasing after it down the streets of Soho. 
I love my new cut-out boots, Cut-out boots are a sure thing for next season and I was lucky enough to snag them up in the Topshop sale for half the price. I have to confess, they aren't the most comfortable pair I own but is that not always the case with all things pretty?










Actor Cut-Out Boots - Topshop (SALE) 
PU Leather Biker Vest - Topshop (SALE) SIMILAR HERE
Michael Kors Watch

X O X O
Ana



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.