Why It's Grease Lightnin'!

Hello my beauts! Hope you are having a great start to the week. Did we all LOVE and enjoy the weather we had here in London yesterday? I, unfortunately only enjoyed a few minutes of it having worked all weekend but it was a good weekend with good news nonetheless. Stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed for me and I shall fill you in soon.

You may or may not recall the silver Brogues I included in this month's wish list but they seem to be all I can think about and I've officially crossed the line from keen interest to mild obsession. Earlier this year I had the chance of working with Sass and Bide and a major part of everyday spent with the two, I'd spend ooh-ing and aah-ing at everything the two wore, in particular a pair of silver brogues and an Orange Givenchy clutch bag. These brogues were just beautiful, silver all over with cream laces and a perfect wooden-looking heel. Even though I probably wouldn't be able to afford them in a buh-jillion years (slight exaggeration) I still want to hit myself for not having asked where these amazing shoes were from or who they were by.

Obviously when it comes to situations like these you often find you're not satisfied with alternatives or replacements, you saw the original and nothing will ever be likely to measure up (kind of like meeting George Clooney and then seeing his waxwork at Madame Tussaud's). Nevertheless I set out looking for a pair of silver brogues, pretty enough to adorn my feet in the gorgeous sunny days of Spring.

On my search I found a few pairs, my favourites being a pair from ASOS. However, I did also find a pair of trés cute jelly tassel slippers which have me torn... buy both you say? I think I may have to! 


Oooh payday cannot come soon enough!

X O X O
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.