April's Ambitions

As you can see this month's wish list is considerably smaller as I'm making an exception and adding Spring to my wish list this month. It's been cold for so long now and I'd like to be able to breathe through my nose again, a cold is becoming more a lifestyle for most in London instead of just a passing illness. So in addition to my very Spring-like outfit below, I'll be in the market for some sun, heat (I'll settle for anything around the 15 degrees), warm sunsets and I'm even prepared to accept the fact that hayfever is part of that package. What are allergy tablets for anyway?!

I'm in love with the new prints that you can find on Escapology's for Topshop tees which have just dropped in store this week, you can see them here. This particular one with a symmetrical tropical/jungle print looks quite Givenchy inspired and I also happen to LOVE Givenchy's last season printed tees. 

Looking like more for less is always welcome here. 


Print Tee - Escapology for Topshop
Leather Shorts - Zara
Silver Brogues - ASOS
Sunnies - Wildfox Couture


What's on your April wish list? Please put Spring on there somewhere if you haven't done so already!

X O X O
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.