I am Woman, hear me Roar!

I'd totally forgotten about my Easter Sunday outfit pictures, it was a roller-coaster-type week last week with quite alot of emotional ups and downs but this week I'm trying to 'keep it real' and kick my tushie into shape, literally and metaphorically speaking.

I really liked this outfit, mainly because of my new favourite heeled sandals from Zara which I had to hunt quite vigorously for. I find it always makes you value things more when you really have to look and fight to get them. Building an outfit around my new found shoe-mance, I wanted a more smart casual look as a day with the family doesn't really require a gown or dressy get-up and quite honestly a family day even when spent going out, more than often means a comfortable day for me.

I've been loving the whole Kenzo inspired leopard/tiger motif jumpers and sweats going around and I was seriously considering giving in to the hype by getting myself the very cheeky 'Kenzo' green tiger sweat that you can pretty much find everywhere now. I might still give in and get one as I have no good sweats like that, that you can easily dress up or down.

This gold sequin/embroidery leopard top was a massive find in Primark. I use the term massive loosely here as of course anything remotely designer looking in Primark always flies off the rails once it comes in so I had to buy a size 12, having to pinch it in a little but I still do love it so! 

I'm not really that much of a blazer person, I've always thought it makes an outfit look too smart (hence why it should only be worn for work) but I wanted to give the outfit a bit of a smart edge so I threw on this Boyfriend longline blazer I hadn't worn yet (I bought it last year in the Topshop sale, WINNING!) 
and VOILA!




Boyfriend Blazer - Topshop (Old)
Waxed Skinnies - Zara (Sale)
Leopard Vest Top - Primark
Leopard Print Heeled Sandals - Zara (SOLD OUT!)
Studded Suede Clutch Bag - Zara


What do you guys think? Fierce or Farce?


X O X O
Ana

1 comment:

  1. i loveeee those shoes! :)

    http://racheldavi3.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.