Stars In Their Eyes

There is nothing I love more than finding a bargain, be it finding hidden gems in charity shops, scouring the Boxing Day sales for the best discounts or finding designer "looky lous" for about a millionth of the the designer price tag! 

As time goes on; you'll probably notice that I've found myself a lifetime's hobby. Nothing satisfies me more than searching high and low for high street/vintage/thift shop items that could quite easily be mistaken for something you've just seen flawlessly hanging off a model on a fashion runway or being worn by an A-lister on the red carpet.

My guilty pleasure, which I must admit does not make me feel so guilty, are red carpet events such as award ceremonies; elite charity events etc, it is no wonder I'm the biggest Gossip Girl fan. When it comes to whom has cheated on who and who has been nominated for the highest number of Oscar awards I have to be honest, I pay more attention to what they're wearing rather than what they're busy doing (ok, maybe 5% of time I actually read an article on whether Jennifer Anniston has finally found 'The One'). 

(Image Host: Google)

My latest indulgence were the People's Choice award where; provided it is not one of the most high-brow events, you actually get to see celebrities turn up on the red carpet in ready-to-wear fashion. One of my favourites was Chloe Moretz, who showed up in an eye-popping neon yellow number by Simone Rocha. The dress was perfect for her as it did not make her look too old but made her stand out in all the right ways, ticking off two of next season's trend boxes, neon/bright hues and florals.

As soon as saw her, I wanted this dress, a girl can dream a girl should dream and so I did...

FOUND IT!

(Image Host: Romwe)


Granted the colour is different but the style is almost identical and the dress will be a gorgeous addition to your summer wardrobe.
Of course, with my current complexion; I'll have to wait to catch a few rays of sun until I'll be able to pull it off half as well as Mz Moretz but as you can see ladies, we are one step closer to the red carpet.

X O X O

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.