Outfit of the Day - Shapes & Stripes

This weekend was a busy one, work was absolutely crazy with it looking like half of the city had decided to go shopping for the new Spring/Summer trends. The other half were celebrating their birthdays, I had two to attend.
I don't know about you but every time I have a birthday/dinner/event, I instantly get into what-on-Earth-will-I-wear mode. I start going through my wardrobe ---> (wardrobe full of clothes and nothing to wear!), eventually I give into the temptation of the internet pages adorned with beautiful outfits waiting to be put together.

Over the Christmas holidays, most of my family decided to give me Zara gift cards (Hi! My name is Ana and I'm a Zara-holic), this of course made me the happiest girl at Christmas and meant I could go on a shopping spree without having to worry about how much I was spending. The sale was on so I was lucky to find some of the items on my wish list reduced, including this gorgeously shaped Origami skirt.







ZARA Skirt - £17.99 (Sale) similar HERE
ZARA Shoe Boots - £29.99 (Sale) similar HERE
Gold Chain (old)


I fell in love with this skirt, it's ability to add that extra bit of shape to an outfit and add to your hips makes it all the more flattering, although what I loved the most about this skirt was that it will transition from this season to the next, Origami being a big trend for Spring/Summer'13. 

Also a huge deal for S/S'13 is Monochrome shades and Stripes, which I already LOVE! So I couldn't resist when I found this beaut of a blouse that ticks both of those boxes and is oversized so it gives an outfit more of a laid-back look.

So what do you think bambinos... thumbs up or down?


X O X O
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.