Matchmaking in May

Hello there my lovelies! It's been a while since my last post and for that I apologize, to put it in a few words, my life has completely flipped upside down in the last month. I have a new full-time internship which I am totally loving (the no money part is the only bit that sucks) and possibly I could be working at the fashion brand from which a girl like me dreams' are made of. Although, I don't want to "jump the gun" like they say, so I will just ask you all to keep your fingers and toes crossed for me now and will let you know if I get good news!

The last few weeks I have been noticing and absolutely LOVING the matchy matchy trend or as some of you may call them, co-ords. Two of my favourites and also on my must-haves list for this month, are two beautiful and tres mignon matching sets from Topshop. One very much embodying this season's Louis Vuitton Campaign in a cute yellow check and the other in White and Navy breton stripes (I love almost everything in breton stripes).

I must admit I do feel a little hypocritical, as it was only a few years that I'd look down on the idea of wearing matchy matchy sets. However, it is true to say that our style and taste evolves over the years, if it were not true I'd still be walking around in a tracksuit and nikes thinking the Sporty Spice look was definitely still very much 'IN'. Now considering it is the right cut, shape or print, I personally think a matching co-ord set can be the perfect girly addition to your wardrobe and it can also carry out the task of making you look dressed up but also just casual enough for those special day events!

Here are a few I've totally been crushing on for a the last few weeks.



Anyone else loving the cutest trend of S/S'13?

X O X O
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.